Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gwendolyn Marie



Gwen is 3 months old. I feel like she has been with us forever. She is so beautiful. I could stare at her all day. She has always been a good sleeper. We have called her drama, but to be honest she is not that much drama. When Gwen wants to eat, watch out, but most other times she is content. She is probably going to be a future thumb sucker. We are not yet sure if she is right or left handed. She loves her bouncy seat. Often times we wish (and sometimes do) carry it with us everywhere. Gwen can be screaming and 5 bounces in the bouncy seat or a drive a mile or less will calm her down. She likes her play mat. Gwen loves to eat Grady's hands while on it. When eating her bottle, Gwen is pretty slow. She has really started to smile, and I mean big smiles. When feeding her a bottle, you always know when she is done because she smiles. Yes, that is right a big smile while the bottle is still in her mouth. I have also seen a lot of smiles from her while she is on the changing table. This is not a random smile, but a genuine I see my mommy and I am smiling at her smile. She is not so great at tummy time. Tummy time consists of her laying on her tummy, there is no neck action, but when you hold Gwen she is so good with her neck looking in all directions. When you hold her she is grabbing on with her hands. Other times she is usually close fisted. She loves to have her lips tickled, watch her glow worm and bounce. When she sucks on her pacifier, she sucks so hard she gets what we call pacifier mouth. I am sure none of you care about this, but these are my memories that I will cherish forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are amazing....getting so big, changing so fast.

I hope to stop by later this week. I miss them so much.

Thanks for posting the beautiful pics!!

S