It was time. I probably waited too long. She was sporting a short in the front, long in the back cut. We found a great salon that did a first haircut for free complete with before and after pics and they will be sending me a video of it as well! Gwen was a complete 180 from Grady. She sat still, did not cry or jerk away. She did fantastic.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Yo Gabba Gabba has become a staple in our house and more importantly our car. If I could write an episode geared toward Grady and Gwen it would look a little like this:
1) Don't don't don't bite your brother.
2) It's fun to tackle your sister.
3) There's a party in my pants, so disgusting, so disgusting.
4) Share time, share time, time to share, time to share.
5) Don't don't don't drink the bath water.
6) It is impossible to hold stilllllllllllllllllll trip, trip, trip.
7) It's fun to eat my crayons (you could also insert leaf, paper, foot, pretty much any non-food item they have access to).
8) It's fun to eat off of mommy's plate.
9) Trippy, trip, trip, trip, trip.
10) It's fun to feed the dogs.