Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi my name is Grady Kothe and I am a thief

After being stuck in the house last week with Daddy being out of town, I decided it was time to get out. The store of choice is typically target. I found some really cute tights for Gwen. When I got to the check out I specifically checked the basket on the stroller to make sure I did not forget anything. I then went to the parking lot and picked Grady up and there were Gwen's tights sitting on his lap. I gasped at my son not believing he could do this. I am typically an honest person and considered going back in, but Gwen was crying. I rationalized in my head that I spend tons of money at Target and the $3.99 tights were not going to break the books, not to mention they were overpriced. Anyways, I did not steal anything, it was Grady! They would not send a 4 month old to prison, would they?.


He does not look guilty.


Have any of you moms ever had this happen?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon he'll be shoving cases of pop into the bottom of your cart!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! That is too funny!
Suzy

Krisitn said...

Way to get some free tights. Maybe I'll try that one...

Anonymous said...

Can I send him to Babies R Us?...maybe he can yank some things for me off our registry! ;)
-Amy Lusk

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!