Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Meltdown



I swear she is saying "Hug me, love me, I am so cute!"




You would never guess from these photos what was to come. First it started with a little whining. Then I am pretty sure they read the text message from daddy saying it was going to take him over an hour to get home. At this point all hell broke loose. They were crying together, one after the other, silent for 10 seconds, more cries, screams, snots. It was a long hour. For the first time in my life I was looking forward to shoveling the driveway. Well, that was of course until a young man rang my doorbell and said he would do it for 10 bucks (he did a good job, I gave him 15). My initial response was, will you take a check? When daddy finally did get home, I made it very clear I did not want to hear the babies, well actually baby (I put Gwen to bed 45 minutes earlier) cry. I think it is the cold that they currently have.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I SO know what you mean. Sunday the kids were so crabby and fighting with each other, I got excited to clean the bathrooms upstairs. I hate cleaning bathrooms btw, but I gleefully went at it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully they will sleep thru the night! And hopefully you had some mommy juice!

Anonymous said...

WOW $ 15.00 FOR A TWO CAR DRIVE IN MY DAY YOU COULD GET A DOLLAR OR TWO FOR A DRIVE THAT WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK YARD AND DO THE SIDEWALK ALSO.....THAT KID WILL BE BACK....LOVE DAD...