Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gwen

Gwen has really become my little entertainer. Once she gets past her cute little shy act she can really put on a show. Talking, laughing, rasberries, clapping, fish faces, lots of waving (to herself of course), dancing, wiggling and so big! She is also crossing her legs like a little lady. It is amazing how they are so young, yet they are so much male and female. When they eat Gwen does so in a clean and organized way. Grady gets food everyplace. Gwen is gentle when she touches you and Grady is much more aggressive. I would not have it any other way.




So big!



Gwen crossing her legs.

4 comments:

leslie said...

I wish I could pull off wearing a headband as well as Gwen can. I'm sure I'll be asking her for fashion advice some day soon:)

Anonymous said...

Gwen and Grady, It was so much fun
seeing you do all those cute little things !! we loved your visit,as always, can't wait for the next one. Gram D.

Wendy said...

So cute! I especially love the first photo with her sly look! It is very funny to see their little personalities come out... and exciting.

Anonymous said...

I love her hair!

Kristin