Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grady's first haircut

The hairdresser said if they cry the first time they are usually happy for all future cuts. Guess after paying $20 they should say anything to make me happy.


Gwen came along.

Having fun before the haircut!


Ok, they wet my hair, I like to take baths.


Whoa, where are you going with those scissors?



This is not fun anymore!




Mommy, why are you smiling? Help me!




Ahhhhhhh I don't wanna die!






Grandma, for the love of god, please put the camera down and rescue me!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL... Sorry Grady, but mommy writes a funny story. Ethan did the same thing, Collin does that EVERY time. But, they are really patient and sweet for the $20 huh? Grady you look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

Tell Grady it was better than having his mom do it. I've seen her work and it isn't good.

Aunt Stacy

P.S. He looks very handsome!!!

leslie said...

That same lady gave Connor his first hair cut!! And he cried the exact same way as Grady...but loves haircuts now!! :)

Unknown said...

what a cool place. love the chair they had for him. Great pictures. Dave