Friday, June 25, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago I was 38 weeks pregnant with the twins and at the Hilliard City Pool. I am sure if my husband was home he would have stopped me. Luckily I do not have pictures, although I am sure someone does. That is as good as snapping a photo of a family full of mullets on vacation. I apologize to those that were there. The pool made me feel as if I was not pregnant, that is until I looked down or approached the snack bar! I am sure Ryan and Leslie thought I was crazy for agreeing to go. I am surprised they were not banned after the tidal wave that occurred when I did a cannon ball off of the diving board. A few more things to set up and some food to cook and we are ready for the big party. Lucky for us it is going to be 92 degrees!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow... a bathing suit at 38 weeks... with twins? You couldn't have been that big if you actually found one that fit! :) I'm hoping for a perfect day for the party!

Anonymous said...

Michele, you crack me up! You really should do stand up comedy! :)
-Amy Lusk