Monday, August 23, 2010

Cleveland

We headed up to Cleveland for my dad's annual picnic. I hope some readers will have some more pictures for the blog!!! It is hard to watch two kids and take good pictures. The babies did an overall great job after two long days. You could see the look on their eyes when we arrived home. If they could talk I know they would say there is no place like home.




Wisconsin spoiled the car a little, but the DVD player is a life saver!

One of my favorite pictures ever. Grandpa and Gwen checking out the lake.



It was nice to catch up with the family. I caught a glimpse of my nephew in the background of this one. He is 18, done with high school and has a girlfriend. I cannot believe how fast that happened. I can still remember him dancing around at my sisters wedding in his tux. He has become quite the young man. I wish I could freeze time. This weekend we are catching up with Neal's side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that my little boy has turned into a man. It goes by really fast, so enjoy every minute!!!! The good news is that if you do it right (and you are), they will always be with you.

S