Monday, January 26, 2009

If you have a weak stomach, stop reading!

Today I fell to a new level. If you ask Neal, I am pretty good about making it to the bathroom when I am not feeling good. Heck I can even make it a 15 minute car ride home if everyone in the car is quiet and I can focus. Well this morning was a different story. I was cleaning the car off before work and suddenly it hit and it hit fast. I had one second to decide if I could make it back inside. I did not have enough time. I hustled over to the side of the driveway and lost it. I actually knew this was coming from the minute I woke up, so I should have just hung out inside until the big moment arrived. Now I am outside looking around to see if any neighbors are out, totally embarrassed. Sweet, all clear! Now another dilemma….what do I do about my mess. Well, I did what Tippy and Luke would do, I kicked some snow over it and went on with my day. Luckily the car was now warm, so I guess bad things sometimes end up with good outcomes. Next stop, Burger King for a croissanwich, somehow those always stay down! I guess this was better than when I lost my expensive Jason’s lunch next to the bushes outside my office. At least no one walked out with me that day!



Perhaps I am writing this to gross people out, encourage birth control, or perhaps I am writing this so someday I can look back on it and laugh. Regardless, I do understand how gross it is especially now that I am putting it down on paper.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

i am not pregnant and threw up Burger King in the middle of our street only three weeks ago! i was just glad it did make it out the car door. i did not do the dog cover up instead i carried buckets of water out to hopefully wash it down the street. maybe it was just sympathy for all of your vomiting!

Anonymous said...

you should have just let the dogs eat it. you started being gross...

Anonymous said...

That's awful! The croissanwich doesn't sound too appetizing after that...

Suzy

McCauley's Blog said...

Hang in there kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Truely, if I would have been in the back yard, I would have left it for the dogs! They would consider it a treat.