Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time is going so slow......

I am ready to meet the babies already! Things should start moving along quickly. We are taking a Marvelous Multiples class on the 28th. It will be nice to meet some new people. We will also get a tour of the NICU. Hopefully we will not need it. Neal is ticked because it is all day. Yes that is right 9-5. I myself am not sure I will make it through the day. That is a long day. Beforehand we are hoping to swing by a twins sale and pick up some cheap, used things. As my dad informed me, this baby stuff is expensive! We also need to pick our au pair. For some reason, we are just not motivated to do this. Perhaps that has to do with the down payment we have to put on her once we make the selection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that Neal is $20 richer, the au pair shouldn't be a problem.

I can't wait to meet them either. I think about them every day....