Friday, February 20, 2009

20 week Ultrasound

Everything looks great. The babies are both 10 ounces which they tell us is right on schedule. We got to see them for about an hour and a half, well I got to see them. During the last 20 minutes or so we heard someone in the room SNORING. It was not me, the babies or the ultrasound tech, so you can guess who it was. I guess what amuses me does not amuse Neal.


We were really lucky because there was someone training so after we were done she asked if she could look around. The ultrasound was zoomed in, so we did not get to see as much as we have in the past. Both babies were moving around a lot. Our girl flipped which she also did at our last ultrasound. Our little boy was constantly kicking at my cervix, apparently he is ready to be released. I go back in another 4 weeks. I am so spoiled with ultrasounds.


I again have been getting sick. I am in a nice every other day pattern. I am going to start taking some medicine to help with that. Even while getting sick, I am not having any problems gaining weight! I think I am at about 10 pounds. I will get Neal to take a belly pic this weekend. Today I said out loud I am going to be a parent.............SCARY, ISN'T IT!!!

No comments: