Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two Months Old!

The babies had a very eventful day for their two month birthday. They had their first roadtrip to Cleveland for a family picnic. As you can see, they had no problems in the car. They also met their friend Gina. She was adorable. I cannot wait until they are older and will play together. Grady was already putting the moves on her. He was trying to show off by rolling onto his side. The babies did pretty well. It was a long day and we were all very tired when we got home. Gwen has been sleeping 5 + hour stretches for a couple of weeks now. The great news is Grady finally caught on. In the last week he has been sleeping 5 hour stretches. This makes for a very happy and well rested mommy! I cannot believe my little babies are already 2 months old. I already want another one. Here is Gwen getting startled when she is sleeping. Hands out, fingers spread and chin out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet these cuties