Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another weekend passes

It was an eventful weekend. Once again, the babies decided they wanted to cut swim lessons. It was the babies first night away from home. Well not actually considering we lived at Ryan and Leslie's for 3 days, a hotel for 3 weeks and now a temporary home, but you get the idea. We headed up to Cleveland so Neal could go to the Bucks game at Browns stadium. I stayed behind and went over to Suzy's to visit with her and Gina. We took the babies to Little Italy on Friday night. It is very difficult to eat out with them lately. They are fussy in the evening and hate their car seats. If I could take the bouncy seats, I would. Here are some pictures.


My cat, I mean my husband sticking his head through the cat hole in our rental place. How could I resist this man?


Grady gets the remote.


The babies slept so well in the play pen together. Grady is actually looking left!!! This was one picture of them. One time Neal woke up and said they were almost kissing. Soon we will need to travel with two pack and plays.


Grady and Grandma Dorothy


Nope, that is not bird poop! Gina gave Daddy a little present on his head. Between this and my husband putting his head through the cat hole, I got an ab workout. I could not stop laughing.


Saturday night we were back home. The babies must have been wiped out. Gwen slept 11 hours straight and Grady slept over 7 hours straight. It was a record for both of them. We wrapped up the weekend by selecting our entire kitchen and light fixtures for the entire house. The babies actually did good at Lowe's. Apparently they like cabinetry.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Great photos! I love the header with the background photo. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

"to the left to the left." Keep playing Grady that Beyonce song. It is working.

Kristin B. said...

I can't believe how big the babies are getting! I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

We need a new honda if we are going to have to have 2 pack and plays