Saturday, September 26, 2009

Buckingham Orchard

Neal, Les, Connor, Gwen, Grady and I headed north to apple pick on Friday. It was a chilly morning. The only hats I have are homemade hats that look like apples, quite appropriate for the occassion. The stroller made it through the orchards, but the babies were kinda fussy. Of course once we got to the back of the orchard Grady needed a diaper change. Neal took the babies back to the front and Les, Connor and I picked some apples. Connor loves apples. He really is the cutest kid ever, along with my kids, of course. He was asking his mom for help, which meant he needed her to take the first bite to get him started. I don't blame him, I hate taking that first bite. We all tasted our fair share.



1 comment:

Patty McHenry said...

How cute is that pic?!