Friday, October 23, 2009

Annoying things people say....

We get a lot of attention with our twins. Many people try to stop us in public. At first I did not mind it. Now I typically keep my head down and act like I do not hear them. I do not want to be rude, but I do not want them touching my kids, it is flu season after all! Some people say some really dumb things, others say what I believe to be very rude. If some people keep it up, I may just have rude responses.

Q: Are they twins?
A: No sh@! sherlock. You are a genius. Of course they are twins.

Comment (I just got this one at Carter's this weekend): I would hate to be around for the terrible twos.
Response: I would hate to be around your negative attitude all of the time. I feel bad for you and your children. I cannot wait for the terrible twos. I love watching my children grow and learn.

Comment: You have your hands full.
Response: Yes I do with two beautiful babies and I am very happy, thank you for noticing.

Q: Are they natural?
A: Is that any of your business? I could also resort back to my previous answer-->http://kotheclan.blogspot.com/2009/03/random-thoughts.html. I could also say, why are you having problems getting pregnant?

Q: How do you do it?
A: Well, when they are hungry, I make them a bottle. When they are wet, I change their diapers. When they are tired I put them to sleep. Basically they require the same care as any other baby.

No comments: