Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Is she high?

Perhaps in my past posts you have asked yourself, is she high? I am a law abiding citizen, so no I am not high. I am about to share a picture that will make you ask yourself this question again. I have to say though, I am having fun in this picture, so I guess I am high on life! I decided to squeeze my big butt between the two babies on the play mat. I wanted to know what it felt like to be down there. Let's just say it was amusing. Both babies were hitting me and pulling my hair. Basically, they beat me until I gave them their space back. 3 months old and they are already wanting to push their mommy away! Perhaps it was my creepy face that scared them. Mental note, do not make this crazy face again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gwen told me you had greasy hair.

leslie said...

that is an awesome picture - I love it:)

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in the photo with the babies "pulling your hair" and you are lovin' it !!!
Grandma D.