Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grady

I have been lucky enough to get some good quality time with Grady. One thing you really miss out on when you have twins is getting that one on one time. Last night Grady let out a cry about every 20 minutes after we put him to bed. I have a no pick up rule. Once it is bedtime, it is bedtime.....well except this one time. He has been sick all week so I just wanted to cuddle. I made him a bottle and brought him into my room (Neal and I are separate since he is all RSV germy). He ate and smiled and laughed and smiled and held my hand and smiled. It was almost 11 at this point which is WAY past my bedtime. Eventually I had to take him back, but it was the best 30 minutes of my life. Today he took such a long evening nap (typically we would wake him up, but he is sick) that he was not ready for bedtime when Gwen was, so I decided to take him for a walk. I put him in my new carrier and we were off. It was great. Hopefully I get some of this one on one time with Gwen soon. I could never have imagined how great it is to be a mom. These kids are my entire world now.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love, love, love cuddle time. You'll always remember last night, and all the other perfect cuddle times. Always. And it is so good because you are such a good mom! I hope Neal is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Grady,look at you !!! loving your
own time with Mommy,your smile always puts a smile on my face too.
See you very soon.Love ya's,Gram Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Great picture of a very happy mom and a very happy baby!!!

Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.