Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Ryan and Leslie had a Memorial Day cookout today. I think this is the third year we did it. The first year it was pretty small, C could not yet walk and he was eating his feet. This year, C is running around, playing corn hole and I have two kids who are eating their feet. Things sure do change fast. Luckily Jill was there with her camera that I drool over. She sent some cute pictures over.













Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Moustache for helping me out. Without Neal it is kinda hard, not to mention it was so humid outside I would have been drenched hauling around both babies.

Please tell me this is not going to happen to my kids. This is R and C, our friends kids. Look at them. They are so big and they are playing by themselves. They are growing up so fast. I wish I could freeze time.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The swing photos are awesome. And yes, it will happen... far to quickly... so wish for time to go SLOW (as much as you want it to speed up at the momment for other reasons). :)