Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Swimming Take 2

I decided to buy a small pool after using the sprinkler pool. I think they will like the sprinkler pool more next year. The water has to be constantly running so it is pretty cold. I set the new pool up during the babies nap to get the water nice and warm. They enjoyed it, at least I think they did. One good thing is my arms got quite the workout carrying them in and out. The extra bonus, they slept a little bit longer the next day (every 15 minutes helps).














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY WILL BE READY WHEN TIME PERMITS FOR SWIMMING LESSONS AGAIN.....LOVE GRANDPA

leslie said...

awwww - Grady is wearing Connor's hat/swimsuit. Don't worry - I won't get too sappy. They just grow up SO FAST it's hard to believe...now it's on to swimmies this summer and not wanting to hold mommy all the time:(

Wendy said...

That looks like the life! Sign me up!

Unknown said...

that pool is fun!