Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dash for Donation

http://www.active.com/running/columbus-oh/dash-for-donation-2010

The babies and I will be participating in the Dash for Donation. This is a great event that raises awareness for organ and tissue donation. If you would like to join me, click the link and select the team option. We as always are Team McKoth. I am so far behind on getting this rolling. Registration is over on Thursday. Right now I just signed up for the 1k, but I may end up doing the 5 k. Join me if you would like!

The event is Saturday, July 10th at 7am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sign me up.........if you go on and check out the video last years team is at the 24 second mark of the video and if you click on the video to make it larger you can pause it at every second to get a better look at last years team....looking forward to it

love grandpa gary