Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Transplant Games Day 3

Day 3 we had to get up and head down to the games pretty early. Neal competed in ping pong, I mean table tennis! After day 2 I decided the babies would be released from the stroller to crawl around. It worked, although it was completely disgusting! After an hour of crawling, Grandpa Moustache again walked them to sleep.
















Look at how dirty they are!






Neal did great going 2 of 4. We then headed to lunch at a barbecue joint. Thank god for corn on the cob is all I can say about that trip. Also, why do they only put changing stations in the ladies room? I had to change 2 poopy diapers there. I should have checked out the men's room just to confirm.






We took Neal over to tennis practice and the babies played on a court.









After we took the babies home for a nap. Grandma and Grandpa volunteered to stay at home that night so I could go watch Neal play basketball. Neal's team won the first 2 games, but unfortunately lost the third. It was a tough team! This was his first year competing in basketball and it was very exciting. It is a big crowd and very loud and exciting event.









Oh yeah, I did give the babies a bath some time in there!

No comments: