Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Carts

Carts are so important when carting around twins by yourself or even with someone else in tow. The older they get the less they want to stay still. We typically shop at Lowe's but had to go to Home Depot for something and found the most amazing cart ever.

Yes this is what my life has turned in to, critiquing carts! It is great that the kids are close by me unlike Kroger. Typically there is some pushing or stealing and I like to have a front row seat for it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Um... what does that say about me? When I first opened your blog and saw the cart (before reading anything) I said out loud "cool cart, that one might actually work for the twins! where is that?" and started studying the photo to figure the location. Sigh... it's a mom's life. But it's a good one. I'm right there with you!

Anonymous said...

LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THAT STORE I WANT TO RIDE IN THE CART WITH THE KIDS......












LOVE GRANDPA