Monday, October 18, 2010

15 months!

Ok so I am behind in posting. A couple of weeks ago we had our 15 month check up. The babies handled it pretty well. The shots get better every time.


FIFTEEN MONTH STATS
Gwendolyn
Weight 20 pounds 10%
Height 30" 25%
Head 44.5 20%

Grady
Weight 19 pounds 7 ounces 3%
Height 29.75" 10%
Head - 46 25%

ONE YEAR STATS
Gwendolyn
Weight 19 pounds 6 ounces 20%
Height 28" 10%
Head - I am a bad mom, I accidentally threw the paper out!

Grady
Weight 18 pounds 11 ounces 3%
Height 28" 3%
Head - I am a bad mom, I accidentally threw the paper out!


The babies are eating a variety of things. Their favorite remains fruit. They really are a blast right now. Grady has been known to tackle Gwen and is not a big fan of sharing. Gwen on the other hand uses her teeth as defense. Unfortunately my mom and I have also been her victim. Gwen is already the woman in the bunch and willingly cleans up. They are kissing one another and giving high fives. Neal taught them how to get pumped up on game days. They have their own idea on how to dance and how to jump. Overall they are really great babies.




Holding the cup with one thumb!










Our little Browns cheerleader.
Our schedule is getting better
7:00-7:15 - wake up
7:30 - breakfast
9:30-10:00 - nap
11:30 - snack
12:45 - lunch
3:00 - nap
6:00 - dinner
8:00 - bed
Once the time change hits we will be back with early mornings. It took us over a month to get them to not only stay up until 8, but to sleep in until 7. They can now tell me what a monkey says. I can ask them who wants to ________ and they raise their hands real high. Grady is so attached to Gwen. I am so attached to both of them!

No comments: