Friday, February 27, 2009

I had a dream...

Well my dreams of not gaining any weight when I am pregnant are over. I had always hoped that the weight from my thunder thighs and big butt would simply find its way to the babies in my belly. No such luck! I am up 13 pounds at almost 21 weeks. I guarantee you if I could have been eating the whole time I would be up 25 pounds easy. I guess nausea has its good points too! Now I will refocus my dreams to losing the weight. I am planning that the babies will come out and within a week I will be back to my high school weight. Yes, I realize that requires me probably losing twice as much as I gained in pregnancy, but please let me have my dreams. Perhaps my head will even shrink a bit!
Before....




After...


Yes, I typically wear a bikini and roll around in the sand. I will want to keep some booty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE CANS!