Thursday, March 26, 2009

25 weeks


Things are going good. I had a string of 7 days without getting sick. Suzy had her shower this weekend and received a ton of stuff. We are both very fortunate. I would post pictures, but my pregnancy brain kicked in and I forgot to put the battery in my camera.

Up this week, CAVS game. I cannot wait. I have wanted to see Lebron up close for some time now. Neal even gave me permission to have him sign my belly. So Lebron, if you happen to be reading this, I will be the pregnant lady in section 123 that most likely will be dozing off in the second half (not because of you, because my body gives me no option). Please come by and sign my belly. It will make a great post for my blog. Our seats are awesome thanks to my dad.

Blogger has not been uploading my pictures for two days, so I will load as soon as it starts working again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my future niece and nephew, Gwen and Kiefer. I can't wait to meet them. I can't wait to babysit them. I can't wait! I can't wait! Need I say more?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Kiefer suggestion, but unfortunately we are not 24 fans.

leslie said...

holy ultrasound pictures....you're going to need a second fridge soon!