Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is that a bad word?

I am not proud. Today the babies heard words, terrible words. They were all said to the idiot on the phone at Target. Baby registry services suck and Target is at the top of my list. I was told if I wanted to make changes, I should read them to the girl over the phone. What year is this? Regardless I am now trying to get them to delete the whole thing. Every time I click on one thing, I have to log in again. You can imagine how frustrating that is. I used to love Target, but now they are the DEVIL!

In addition to the above rant, the registries change what is in stores weekly or they discontinue items. I am sure shoppers are just as frustrated. You can only return 2 things to Target a year without a receipt. AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments: