Friday, September 11, 2009

Fussy Babies

We have been blessed with very good babies. I know I have said this multiple times before. The babies have been a little fussier than normal this week, especially towards the evening hours. I actually think they are over tired. Anyways, tonight I was that mom in a restaurant with not only one screaming baby, but two. Of course to top it off we ran in to Patty and Ed and decided to eat together. We had a great conversation with them, just wish we did not have to have fussy babies. They actually had to hold them so Neal and I could eat. How embarrassing! We left and stood outside to talk for about 20 minutes. We had the babies on the ground in their car seats and they were rocked to sleep. Two dumb parents! Why didn't we try that in the restaurant. That is my duh moment of the week.

1 comment:

Patty McHenry said...

Oh, now you know they were still as sweet as can be. We enjoyed holding them...are you kidding? We were happy to see you guys.