Wednesday, October 14, 2009

STTN

What is this you ask? Any message board reading mom knows. And believe me, all moms want to know about this....sleeping through the night. Yes, next to your childs first words, this is the most beautiful phrase. I can now say the first 3 months flew by. If you had asked the first 3 weeks I would have said time is going slow. So how do you go about doing this. I have the advice that all moms are looking for, some moms may even pay for. The way to get your kids to sleep through the night, be blessed with good sleepers. Yes, that is the trick. I did not do anything to get them to sleep through the night, they just did it on their own. I guess somebody thought I deserved a break after my house caught on fire when the twins were only 3 weeks old. Now, it has only been a week, so this can always change back to a 3am feeding, but for now I am getting more sleep than ever. Heck, before the babies were born the only time I would get a good 10 hours was after getting a good beer buzz the night before. Then I was trying to sleep off a hang over, now I am actually getting good quality sleep. This past weekend, we actually slept in until 9am, yes I said it correctly, 9AM!

Please note I am not a professional, I am just a mom of 3 month old twins.

UPDATE: As soon as I posted this, Grady decided not to sleep through the night. Isn't that the great thing about kids, you never know what tomorrow will be like. Luckily he is the fast eater.

No comments: