Monday, October 12, 2009

Swim Lessons

We finally made it to the swim lessons. We only missed the first 3 lessons. I was not much for attendance in school. Of course, my kids are fish. Ok, not really fish. They have been dunked and do not scream. They have been on their backs and do not scream. They have been on their tummies and do not scream. They also do not smile, but that is another story. So my conclusion, they do not hate it. Gwen is already teachers pet. The teacher was constantly using her to demonstrate. Toward the end the babies get fussy, I think because they are cold. They do turn blue a couple of times during the class, but a few kicks later and their color returns. Geesh I hope child services is not called on me for that! Here are some pics.



Ok, I look like an idiot, but it is my daughter you want to see. Look at her floating, I mean swimming on her back. She is so advanced!








Gwen is teachers pet.



Luckily the teacher this week had a large rack. It completely took the attention away from my post baby rack being shoved into a small bathing suit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. Do you have another lesson this Saturday? I was hoping to observe.

The kids are so cute in their swim outfits. I am not surprised to hear Gwen is the teacher's pet. She is your child...

Neal, 1980 called. It wants it's mustache back. You better shave it before tennis. You are going to jinx the DBAHs!

Unknown said...

Cool! Babies float. I just learned something new. Where did you guys go? That looks like alot of fun!

Dave