Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dinner


We had our first dinner at the table together. It was nice, but short of course. I have loved being home with the babies the last few days. I actually think I could stay home with them full time. Unfortunately we are not rich. The older they get the more fun they get. We are a very lucky family. Grandpa got us our high chairs, so once they ship we should all be able to sit at the table. I can't wait! Tomorrow we are hoping to start some sweet potatoes. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house looks so nice!! welcome home!

Kristin

Wendy said...

I hear you. I love the vacation time with the kids. I keep thinking there has to be something I can invent, so as to create the needed income and then be able stay home home with my kiddos! Any ideas? :) Good luck with the photos! Can't wait to see them.