Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I promised I would take more pictures of the babies and the family and I sucked at it. I got a few, but not what I wanted. The babies made out this Christmas. Grady sat with Grandpa while we opened gifts and Gwen sat in C's Jumparoo and watched. The babies got clothes, ornaments, toys, bath toys, bath seats and swings. I am hoping to get the baths rolling asap.












Grady is ready to drive! You are probably wondering where his shirt was. Well he drooled so badly I took it off. We were about 15 minutes from pajamas time so he rocked his Christmas vest muscle man style.


Another Kothe on their laptop!


I am not sure who loves the new toys more the babies or us! It is nice to have some new things in the mix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

G-man is going to be the next Michael Schumacher!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES KEEP THEM COMING..............THE BABIES ARE GROWING UP IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.............LOVE DAD

Anonymous said...

Gwen looks so serious. It must be busy season!