Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sit and Spin

My friend Suzy brought up the good old sit and spin, so I decided to bust it out of the basement. The babies do not quite get it yet, but they do love that it plays music. I attempted to demonstrate, but apparently I exceed the weight limit. Stupid toy, I need to invent an adult version, who would not want to sit and spin every once in a while?


Grady did not let Gwen play on the new toy long..........







He never quite figured it out, but he sure did enjoy it. I have taught him how to put his toys on it and spin them. I am assuming next he will be putting his sister on it and spinning her off of it!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You're right, who wouldn't. Okay, so now I can't get the mental photo of you on the sit and spin trying to show them how to do it out of my mind. hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

I so need to get one of those for Gina - I didn't know it has music too!! I agre they should make them for adults!
Suzy