Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Naps

The babies suck at naps. When they do fall asleep during the day it is only for about 20-40 minutes. They are usually a little crabby in the evening because of this. After work today, I came home to have another 30 minutes of work trying to get the babies to sleep. I did everything I could think of. I am close to reciting the entire Sound of Music. A little Nazi Germany story before a nap seems appropriate for a 4 month old. After 30 minutes they fell asleep. Later I was taking Gwen up around 7:30, planning to come back down and play with Grady trying to keep him up so I could enjoy some adult juice and not have to wake up at 5:30am (see time change post). In the 2 minutes it took me to get Gwen settled upstairs Grady feel asleep. Proof yet again that every day is different and you cannot predict what the babies will do next. I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings, although I hope tomorrow does not start at 5:30am!

No comments: