Monday, November 2, 2009

Time Change

I always wondered why moms make a big deal out of the time change. My thoughts were, just keep your kid up a little later and they will sleep in a little later, does not sound that hard to me. Well, I was wrong. I know, you are all thinking, Michele...wrong? No way! Well it is true. It is extremely difficult to get the babies to adjust. We started trying to keep them up an hour later three days before the time change. It is difficult to change a babies bedtime or wake time. It is just as difficult to do this as it is to feed your baby when it is convenient for you. Gwen actually adjusted ok. Grady however wants to wake up at 5:30 am (that even with a middle of the night feeding). At 5:30am I am usually cursing Neal's name thinking he purposely scheduled an out of town training this week. So, after two days of waking up extra early, I warned Neal that he better be enjoying his nice, uninterrupted, no crickets from the white noise machine sleep, because come Saturday morning at 5:30am, Grady will be calling his name. Ok maybe not calling his name, but he will be crying. My wonderful husbands response, "My sister will be visiting, she can get up." What a guy!


Gwen wearing her Thanksgiving bib from Kristin and Joey.



Grady's tummy time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Grady! Great tummy time! What a stud muffin.

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL


LOVE DAD

Anonymous said...

Just so Neal knows vacation is still columbus for the sister now its the nephew who will get up in the night best birth control for boys and he has two to take care of double birth control, but I will get up and help just let me know
dee