Monday, November 2, 2009

Single Mom

Neal is headed out of town for the week, so I will be a single mom. Now granted our nanny aka grandma will be coming over every day, I will be alone at night. Grandma offerred to stay, but I think I can handle it myself. I know I can always change my mind and ask her to stay overnight! Mom and Mike are bringing dinner one night and Ryan and Les another night. The remaining two nights I plan to enjoy a the 6 pack I have in the fridge while watching the old and new 90210, something I cannot get away with when Neal is home, nor do I really like to admit.

To keep daddy in touch, I will try to post pictures all week. Tonight we went for a walk, took baths, ate, pooped, cried and slept all in under 3 hours.


Gwen is our good eater even though she is smaller. At least this week!


Gwen loves to smile


Grady got to take a bath first!


Babies dressed up for happy hour. Unfortunately mommy forgot to check the weather. It ended up being 80, so the clothes came off pretty quickly.

For a house update, this week they are priming and painting, installing our new front door and installing hard wood floors in the entry way. The cabinets were supposed to be delivered this week, but just our luck, the warehouse caught on fire. So our cabinets have to be rebuilt and will not be delivered until Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my little critters.

Unknown said...

Let me know if you need any company later this week while being a single mom.

Jen