Thursday, November 5, 2009

Neal has worked at OSU for 10 years and has never travelled, ok maybe once. We have twins and I decide to return to work full time and BAM the next week they decide Neal needs to travel for work! Thankfully next week he is only gone one night. Being a single mom is tiring, even with a full time nanny. I do not know what I would do without my mom. I am looking forward to Neal returning tomorrow. Grady decided to wake up last night at 11, 1, 2, 4 and finally 6. Needless to say I am tired. Looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday. Only got one picture tonight....



We are attending our first twins playgroup on Saturday. Should be real interesting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your little papoose and you

love dad

Anonymous said...

i miss u and my babies. i will be home im 24 hours

Anonymous said...

I need a baby update.

-Neal